Karen Cerny, RPA Vice President / Director of Property Management
Karen has over 23 years of experience in the real estate industry managing multi-state office portfolios including high-rise office buildings, suburban office portfolios, internet data centers, industrial warehouses and medical office buildings.
B.A., Barat College, Lake Forest, Illinois
Certified Real Property Administrator (RPA)
Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker
- Vice President / Director of Property Management for Prime West Real Estate Services LLC.
- Director of Facilities for Relera, Inc. serving a multi-state portfolio of start-up internet data centers.
- Senior Property Manager for Staubach Management Services directing six property managers for a 4M square foot multi-state portfolio for Xcel Energy including office buildings, service centers and microwave sites.
- Property Manager for Hines Interests Limited Partnership managing high-rise office buildings in Denver and Minneapolis and a suburban office project in Denver.
- Property Manager for John Madden Company managing an 850,000 square foot suburban office portfolio.
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)