ONE BELLEVIEW STATION - Now Under Construction
One Belleview Station is scheduled for delivery 11/2016.
- 320,000 SF of Class AA office space
- 15-Story building including 4 levels of parking
- LEED Gold certification
- Immediate access to light rail and bus transit
- Unique I-25 building signage available
- Spectacular views in all directions
- Tenant Exercise Facility
- Exterior Patio lunch/break area
- High speed traction elevators with flat screen monitors providing news, weather and building information
- Comcast CATV and phone service available
- State-of-the-art heating and air conditioning system with direct digital controls and energy management system with after-hours zoning capacity
- 3.5 : 1,000 parking ratio, 100% structured with direct elevator
- access to tenant's space
- Dramatic 17 foot high entrance lobby with modular wood paneling, stone walls, warm frosted glass accents, and modern finishing complete the upscale environment
- The building lobby will feature a touch screen directory providing information for the light rail schedule, restaurant and hotel locations, weather, etc., in addition to tenant information
LIGHT RAIL STATION
- The Belleview Station light rail provides direct access to the I-25 and I-225 corridors, Downtown Denver and bus transfer points throughout the DTC. The line to DIA is currently under construction, fully funded, and is scheduled to be completed in April 2016. With FasTracks completion in 2018, connections to DIA, Boulder, Golden and North Denver will be a reality.
- The Belleview Station light rail stop serves the I-25 corridor and is the transfer stop between the southeast line and the I-225 line.