Customer Service is Key
Personal customer service is the key to our success! Our property managers and engineers are trained to look at properties with a critical eye, develop strong relationships with our tenants and vendors and provide accurate and timely financial reports to the owner. Our hands-on approach provides high visibility to the tenants as we are on site several times a week.
Our seasoned managers have a combined experience of 50+ years to serve our owners and tenants. Prime West Property Managers are required to have their Colorado real estate broker's licenses and are certified as Real Property Administrators or Certified Property Managers.
We are members in good standing with the following organizations:
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- U.S. Green Building Council
- American Society of Women Accountants